MVHS is not a testing site for the SAT. You need to register for the SAT by visiting the College Board website.

Most students begin taking the SAT in the spring of their junior year. Don't forget to register early since most juniors take the exam then and seats fill up.

All 4-year colleges and universities will accept the SAT.

UCs and select private colleges and universities also require two or three SAT Subject tests. Please see the individual college or university websites to determine which entrance exam is required for that school.


SAT Prep Timeilne